Tamiya The Grasshopper II Black Edition R/C Off Road Racer Model Kit (Scale 1:10)47471
This R/C model assembly kit creates a Black Edition of the famed Grasshopper II, an all-action 2WD buggy with durable chassis.
The Grasshopper II is one of Tamiya's iconic radio control car kits from the late 1980's. It was an enhanced follow up release to the original Grasshopper kit. The kit features a number of updates while keeping largely faithful to the original model. Its streamlined construction process makes this kit perfect for less experienced users and R/C veterans alike, while separately sold option parts can be used to enhance the model. This Limited-Edition release features a black molded plastic body that only needs stickers to be applied!
- Black injection molded polystyrene body just requires application of stickers for easy completion.
- Unpainted driver figure included.
- ABS chassis uses front swing arm and rear rolling rigid suspension setups.
- Fully enclosed gearbox contains a differential gear to aid smooth cornering.
- Longitudinal battery is easily removable from the back of the chassis.
- CVA oil shock dampers included.
- Includes 380-brushed type motor.
- Includes new TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack and compatible charger. (NOT INCLUDED - SOLD SEPARATELY).
PAINTS AND GLUE NOT INCLUDED.
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 48 cm Height: 33 cm Width: 11 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Not suitable for children under 14 years of age.