AFV Club British Infantry Tank Mk.III Valentine Mk.I Model Kit (Scale 1:35)AF35178
A 1:35 scale tank model kit of the British Infantry Tank Mk.III Valentine Mk.I. from AFV Club.
To develop a replacement for Mk I and Mk II medium tanks, Vickers-Armstrongs commenced a new design in 1934. Thi new tank, later designated as A9, was designed for reconnaissance therefore maneuverability was heavily addressed.
As war was approaching, the British War Office approved a new design that was previously privately designed using the same hull as the A9 and heavier armours. The approval eventually led to the first batch of Valentine Mk I tanks being produced in 1940.
- Accurate measurement and appearance basis on various museum collections of remaining vehicles
- Workable suspension system with high-tech plastic injection moulding springs
- Choose to model AA gun with box magazine or drum magazine
- Clear parts for all periscopes
- Precision photo-etched parts were included
PAINTS AND GLUE NOT INCLUDED.
Packaging Dimensions: Length: 38 cm Height: 24 cm Width: 6 cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0.5cm
Safety Information: Intended for collectors of age 14 years and above.